This 15 Minute Banana Oatmeal Pancakes recipe is perfect if you are looking for healthy breakfast options. No refined sugars, only 4 ingredients.
This 15 Minute Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is very easy to make and doesn’t require additional sweeteners. They were perfect for my 9 month old baby too. I kept the leftovers in the refrigerator and my Banana Oatmeal Pancakes were still good after 3-4 days. Sweet, natural and soft textured pancakes to start your day full of energy.
My baby is 9 months old and she is starting to eat finger foods. She loved the pancakes and I am happy to find homemade alternatives for her. Teaching them to eat real food from the beginning will turn them into healthy and adventurous eaters. I have 5 Tips For Raising Healthy Non-Picky Eaters if you are interested in more information.
I also love the fact that my Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are baked. There is no mess involved in the cooking process. Just make sure you use quality ingredients like a good coconut oil and organic oatmeal. Get creative and eat super healthy meals made with fresh ingredients. Making food from scratch is not complicated at all, and the benefits are priceless.
15 Minute Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup oatmeal – ground in food processor or high speed blender.
- 2 ripe and mashed medium size bananas
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Ground your oatmeal in a food processor or high speed blender.
- In a large bowl, place the oatmeal, mashed bananas, egg yolks and coconut oil and mix well. I used a hand blender.
- Spoon little round pancakes on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.