Oh delicious sweet potaoes. Packed with vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium and calcium. They are also an excellent source of fiber. What an excellent choice for a creative and healthy breakfast. If you are trying to incorporate healthier ingredients into your daily diet, you must try this recipe.
I baked my 2 Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes and they came out perfect. Just make sure to flip them half way into baking. I also added a dash of cinnamon for extra flavor. You can serve them with honey, Maple Syrup, greek yogurt, and fresh fruit.
Not only are these great for breakfast but as an afternoon snack. It is just amazing to know that with only 2 ingredients you can make delicious and healthy pancakes. Make sure to get an extra large sweet potato for this recipe.
2 Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes are great for picky eaters. Homemade pancakes are perfect to start your day full of energy and nutrition . For more pancake ideas please see Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. I love simple recipes using healthy ingredients.
2 Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Bake the large sweet potato at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can bake the sweet potato in a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper. Prick a couple of times with a fork before baking.
- Peel and let it cool down.
- Mash the sweet potato and add the cinnamon *optional. You should have a puree consistency.
- Add the eggs and mix well using a whisk or hand blender.
- Spoon round pancakes on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Make sure you flip them half way.