Easy to make, healthy and delicious Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins Recipe.
I am new to baking and this was the first time I used almond flour. I even made it myself with my Vitamix Professional Series Almond flour is full of health benefits!
Almond flour is highly nutritious! It is is high in protein, low in carbohydrates and low in sugars. It is also gluten-free and high in fiber. Almond flour is also rich in vitamins and minerals, including iron, riboflavin, magnesium, potassium, calcium and vitamin E. Compared with all other nuts, almonds provide the most calcium and are beneficial for heart health and lowering cholesterol. A good quality almond flour I recommend is Trader Joe’s Just Almond Meal
These Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins are so delicious!
Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins
- 1 cup almonds - I like to buy Trader Joe's Raw Almonds 16 Oz
- 1 large ripe banana
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1 egg
- In a high speed blender grind almonds to flour consistency and add the rest of the ingredients and pulse several times until everything is well mixed.
- You can also buy almond flour at a health store and mix everything in a bowl with a mixer.
- Place in baking sheet or mold and bake for 15-20 minutes at. 375. I used the HIC Brands that Cook Essentials Silicone 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan for this recipe and I really like the quality and the fact it is so easy to bake with silicone!
- You can eat them plain or in this case, add a little hazelnut chocolate spread on top of the mini muffins.
- Almond flour banana mini muffins are ready!
I hope you liked my Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins Recipe. If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.
This post contains affiliate links. The products linked are the products I use and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Creative And Healthy Fun Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated.