Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed With Asparagus And Mozzarella is such a comforting and homemade dinner option for the entire family.
Chicken breasts, mozzarella cheese, bacon and delicious asparagus. What a fantastic combination. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for dinner. You can also make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed With Asparagus And Mozzarella at any small gathering and totally impress your guests.
It is really not that complicated to make and OMG, tastes delicious. You can serve it with your favorite side dishes and make it a wonderful homemade family meal. My kids love it with quinoa.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed With Asparagus And Mozzarella
- 4 chicken breast fillets (boneless and skinless)
- 8 slices of bacon
- 12 steamed asparagus
- Mozzarella cheese (cut in small pieces for stuffing)
- Oregano *optional
- Paprika *optional
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Pound out of the chicken fillets to approximately ½" thickness.
- Season your chicken according to taste. I like it with oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cut the steamed asparagus to approx size of chicken roll (so that the asparagus will not peep out from the ends.
- Roll chicken around asparagus, place a little mozzarella cheese, and wrap each roll with a bacon strip or 2 to get full coverage. You can hold the rolls together with toothpicks.
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil and place the chicken rolls. Cook in medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. This will make the bacon crispy.
- Place the same pan (make sure it is also oven safe) in the oven and let it cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and cut the chicken rolls in slices. I cut in 4 with a sharp knife.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.