Just had this for dinner last night. Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry: So good!
I love using my crock pot because it is easy and convenient. The chicken comes out super tender and moist. The veggies will absorb the sauce and you will enjoy a wonderful and tasty homemade dinner.
This Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry is a great recipe to add those little bits and pieces of veggies you might have left in the fridge. I used snow peas, broccoli and mushrooms this time. Try it with your favorite veggie combination. I am thinking red peppers, carrots, cauliflower or green beans. Yum!
This Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry is really such a good family dinner option. You can serve it with rice, quinoa or any other side dish you like.
If you are interested in other easy to make recipes please check out my Chicken Lettuce Wraps. I like using organic fresh ingredients and my recipes are very easy to make. I hope you try and enjoy my recipes.
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup soy sauce *or substitute for coconut aminos
- ¼ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce with the honey, broth, ginger, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot, add the veggies and the sauce on top. Mix well.
- Cook in low for about 4-6 hours.