Veal Meatballs Stew. Just one word: Wow! Just made it for dinner last night. This recipe is great for the family and also so delicious. The meatballs came out super tender. Crock Pot Veal Meatballs Stew is a great food for toddlers because it is so easy for them to eat. Add some fresh vegetables and serve it with quinoa and you will have a super nutritious dinner!
Cooking in a crock pot really makes your life easier. You can always use fresh ingredients and just wait for your slow cooker to deliver delicious and healthy meals at home. We love crock pot recipes!
Eating meals together will also teach your family to spend some quality time and enjoy healthy meals cooked at home! We really enjoyed our Crock Pot Veal Meatballs Stew!
- 1 lb ground veal
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
- Form little meatballs with your ground veal. Season them with a little salt, pepper and oregano.
- You can make your meatballs smaller but I recommend making them a little big so they will come out really moist.
- Cut and peel potatoes in small squares and cut or grate the carrots.
- In your crock pot add the meatballs, the tomato sauce and the vegetables.
- Cook in low for about 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or quinoa.