If you love Nutella but you are looking for a healthier option, then you must try this Easy 2 Ingredient Healthy Nutella Brownies Recipe.
I love Nutella, and I love love love brownies. Nutella brownies….sounds crazy delicious right? What if I told you there is a healthier alternative for regular Nutella: Justin’s Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut blend. And it even gets better…you can make brownies with it and just one more ingredient.
Nutella has more sugar than cake frosting! It is made with GMOs and lots of artificial ingredients. I found Justin’s Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut blend at Whole Foods and decided to give it try. It has way less sugar and all the ingredients are natural. It taste more natural, more nutty, more homemade, than the regular Nutella.
If you want to make brownies in just a few minutes without making a mess, try this Easy 2 Ingredient Healthy Nutella Brownies Recipe.
A naturally gluten free and dairy free treat for the entire family to enjoy.
Easy 2 Ingredient Healthy Nutella Brownies Recipe: Justin’s Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut blend and eggs.
Easy, natural, better for you brownies.
If you are interested in other delicious brownie idea, please take a look at my Amazing Flourless Sweet Potato Healthy Brownies recipe. I like to share creative recipes made with healthy ingredients.
Easy 2 Ingredient Healthy Nutella Brownies Recipe
- ¾ cup Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Use a mixer or hand blender and start whisking the eggs. Whisk really well for about 5-7 minutes in medium-high speed so your brownies will have a great texture. The eggs should become light lemon-colored and puffy.
- Warm ¾ cup of Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Spread in the microwave for about 40 seconds. You should get a loose and creamy consistency.
- Combine the two ingredients mixing well little by little.
- Place the mixture in a small baking dish (grease it with some oil or ghee to prevent sticking) and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool down and then using a knife cut them in small squares.
- You can store your brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
I hope you liked my Easy 2 Ingredient Healthy Brownies Recipe. If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.
This post contains affiliate links. The products linked are the products I use and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Creative And Healthy Fun Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated.