There is nothing better than starting the day with the right kind of foods. Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins are just perfect for the entire family.
For this Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins recipe you can use different ingredients. I use whatever I have left in my fridge. Veggies, cheese, or ham for example. This couldn’t be an easier recipe for a healthy breakfast.
If you are interested in more easy to make breakfast recipes, please see 5 Of The Worst Breakfast Foods For Kids Plus DIY Healthier Options You will find information about the importance of a healthy breakfast and eating real food.
These muffins are so easy to make that you can get your kids involved in the process. All you need is a muffin or cupcake tin, eggs, milk, and your favorite ingredients. Pop a few in a lunchbox or take them on-the-go for a healthy snack.
I really like Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins with ham and cheese or spinach and bacon. Mushrooms and cheese is another family favorite combination. Try also red or green peppers, tomatoes, zucchini and even some quinoa for extra protein. Just add your favorite ingredients and fall in love with this recipe.
Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 7 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- ingredients of your choice chopped (spinach, mushrooms, sweet peas, peppers, ham, cheese, etc)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Oil or ghee
- Oil the muffin tin with a little oil. I like to use coconut oil or a little ghee.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk 7 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk (dairy or non-dairy), salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide your ingredient combos evenly into tin.
- Pour enough egg mixture in each well to come to the top.
- Garnish with a pinch of grated cheese if you want.
- For extra protein, you can add a tablespoon of cooked quinoa into the mixtures too, and get a crunchier texture.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas. I got this Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins idea from Herfamily blog.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.